Employment Hero is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone. We're also a Remote First workplace!
With a massive platform opportunity in Australia and global ambitions, we are seeking a data-driven, growth focused and ‘hands on’ Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will help to achieve our company goals.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our teams by recruiting exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Our Heroes are our best asset and our Talent Acquisition team works hand in hand with our business to identify, attract and hire “bar-raising” talent.
In this role you will support our two Talent Acquisition Specialists in a fast-paced recruiting organisation. You will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Employment Hero.
You will be an organisational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens
- Working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via video and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, admin or HR experience
- Experience with ATS systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate rights to work permanently in Australia
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- We're remote-first; work from a shack near the beach, a lodge in the mountains or even come into the Sydney work hub if you feel like it!
- We encourage autonomy and personal growth and say no to micromanagement
- We cheer each other on with passion, individual wins are team wins
- Mission-driven to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone
- Rated 4.5 on Glassdoor, just saying!
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training sessions