Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We're on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone! We're also a Remote First workplace.
We're proud to be growing our Commercial Operations team. We are seeking an analytical Senior Salesforce Administrator to run a best-in-class CRM. The right candidate will have a Salesforce.com Administrator Certification, and plenty of hands-on experience in a similar role.
This is a newly created position, reporting into our Head of Commercial Operations.
- Administration of the Salesforce Platform, including system configuration, maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, data integrity, deployments, security, end user support, documentation and governance.
- Maintain Salesforce as a holistic view of our customer and business processes to understand the cross-functional impacts of configuration, process, workflows and reporting.
- Ensure all integrations flowing into Salesforce are live and accurate.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce product development.
- Ensure relevant updates are integrated in our Salesforce instance and training is provided to the broader team.
- Develop and deploy an ongoing training strategy for users using a combination of Trail Mixes and face-to-face group sessions.
- Supporting the business with analysis, investigations and approved releases.
- Managing projects end-to-end to ensure the efficient running of the business. This will mean preparing business cases, writing RFPs, selecting suppliers and managing both internal and external teams and processes required.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
- At least 2-4 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience working with Lightning interface and Sales Cloud Einstein, and third party marketing automation and CPQ/Billing tools.
- Experience with multi-region and multi-currency configurations.
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications.
- Experience working with SOQL / SOSL Queries, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and workflows/process builders.
- An analytical mindset with a desire to make systems and processes better.
- Employee rewards and recognition program.
- Self, health, wealth & happiness initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments.
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge.
- Return to work bonus for primary carers.
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program.
- Personal training & Yoga classes.
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations.
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013