This candidate will play a critical role in a small start-up team within an established technology company that is radically changing the future of work. We are looking for solution-oriented, ambitious and customer obsessed individuals who can work with senior executives at Fortune 500 adopt and scale Freelancer.com.
- Enter the company, onboard and learn from the Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Maintain high performing metrics and positive internal reviews.
- Work closely with designated Enterprise Sales Pod.
- Begin scoping out Sales Operations plans for deals, coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders and engaging with clients
- Attention to detail and organisation
- Manage multiple, cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Manage complex projects E2E to progress sales deals forward
- High level of technical knowledge
Nice to have:
Experience working in SAAS, Software or technology sales and/or consulting.
- Creates and implement sales strategies for the Enterprise business to grow revenue
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders as required; coordinate with SMEs to move the sales deals forward
- Identify areas for improvements to scale sales operations
- Develop detailed large-scale project plans and documentation to track progress and execute on 5-10 Fortune 500 sales deals at a time
- Be advisor for the sales team and clients on technical and engineering challenges
- Be the key liason between the client, sales and internal teams like delivery, operations, product, data science, design and engineering
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Flag risks with project and remove risks as necessary; report and escalate to management as required
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine job. You will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global technology company. And you will help entrepreneurs on our platform build their businesses.
- Competitive salary $90,000 - $100,000 AUD (inclusive of superannuation)
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office with a fully-stocked kitchen and bar
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy
- Weekly team lunches
- Regular social events, hackathons, and more