Expressions of Interest for upcoming Business Development Manager opportunities in Melbourne.
Oneflare is expanding! Be part of something bigger!
Join us as we embark on the next stage in the dynamic life of Oneflare and be part of the first interstate office of Oneflare.
Oneflare connects high-quality Australian businesses with customers who need them. With over 300 categories, from plumbers and electricians to pet groomers and interior designers or law firms to accountants, we match customers’ job requests with personalised quotes from local experts, simplifying the hiring process for customers while increasing businesses' ability to win more work.
We are a collection of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new Oneflare subscription customers. Through activities such as timely response to inbound leads, campaigns follow up and leads research the Business Consultant contribution is key to Oneflare's growth strategy. Equally, being the first Oneflare contact to our client base your feedback will be extremely valued to both our Product and Marketing Teams in understanding our clients' satisfaction and journey experience.
- Being a phone-based BDM to prospective businesses you will be Oneflare's brand ambassador and must always represent the company values.
- Strong pipeline management is essential through our HubSpot CRM system.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell services to businesses across various industries where opportunities can be identified.
- The ability to manage your workload efficiently throughout the day with a mix of proactive and reactive activities performing set daily tasks and pursuing strategy to always maintain a flow of opportunities.
- Self-generate your own leads through our database (150,000 records) and follow up of marketing led campaigns.
- Clearly articulate Oneflare's value propositions and implement tactical solutions to secure new clients.
- Efficient skills in building rapport, negotiation, persuasion, and closing deals.
- Exceed the set monthly/quarterly revenue targets as set out by Oneflare’s management.
- Achieve daily KPI's (#calls, hours talk time, #opportunities in pipeline) as set by your manager.
Must-have skills and Experience
- A good understanding of small business or lead generation marketing strategies.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years proven successful experience in phone based sales, delivering client focused solutions.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines at any one time, while maintaining good attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey and persuade over the phone and with the use of online tools.
- Team player, energetic, competitive but supportive of others.
What we offer...
- Attractive Remuneration OTE up to $110k with uncapped commission.
- Be part of our first interstate expansion.
- Join an engaged team and play a vital role in the accelerated growth of the organisation.
- Join a company that offers career progression and promotes from within.
- Casual dress code.
- Celebratory events to provide recognition!
- A great office and excellent location in Melbourne CBD