Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
We’re looking for a great Senior Product Manager to drive the development of Afterpay’s In-Store experience, one of our company’s top priorities. This product delights millions of users around the world, creating value for our merchants and Afterpay’s business. The ideal candidate has launched & scaled consumer experiences and can effectively lead a team of user researchers, designers, engineers, data scientists, and marketers to define superior customer value propositions, user experiences, success metrics, and go-to-market strategies.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
• Leading a cross-functional team to launch, iterate and scale, our in-store shopping experience for consumers globally
• Working closely with product design and user researchers to identify new ways to engage & retain our customers and bring them to life with compelling product experiences
• Serving as a point person for your initiatives, aligning key internal & external stakeholders, including executives, on prioritization, resourcing, and reporting
• Writing great epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria to guide Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams
• Creating and manage product roadmaps & backlogs
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
• 3+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
• Self-starter with a track record of delivering impact in fast-paced environments
• Exceptional communication skills
• Bias for action and attention to detail
• Experience with eCommerce
• Technical background (Computer Science or STEM degree)
• Experience with CRM, promotion, and engagement SaaS tools
• Worked on experiences that traverse both physical and digital worlds
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!