Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
We are looking for a design fanatic with a fresh take on home furnishings to help curate beautiful looks for our products across our retails spaces and digital platforms. You are creative and strategic, ensuring your designs are both beautiful and commercially viable. You’ll utilize your design expertise and knowledge of trends to enthusiastically contribute to the implementation of the overall visual merchandising strategy.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re all dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Virtual Merchandiser at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Set the stage for an exceptional visual experience across our digital channels our retail spaces
- Create design directives for our digital teams to turn into stunning marketing collateral, from launching packets to lifestyle images to the creation of supporting copy
- Assist our store managers to create beautiful store environments that adhere to our visual standards
- Create and style photoshoots in our beautiful studio working with merchandise and marketing teams to achieve a gorgeous result that achieves desired commerciality
- Work with offshore creative and production teams as well as store teams to create on-trend, visually exciting solutions for our customer
- Coordinate the execution of store displays and all other aspects of visual merchandising
- Contribute to the continued success of our ecommerce business through thoughtful attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of the customer experience
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- Boundless love for anything and everything home furnishings
- A deep understanding of trends and the market leaders who shape the look and feel of tomorrow
- Speak a language of design that is approachable, passionate, and persuasive
- An ability to be a creative partner to a broad range of stakeholders such as store managers, digital artists, and designers
- Excellent, effective, and timely communication skills
- Strong technological skills (2D and 3D tools, Google suite, and database management) and proficient in space planning
- Exceptional ability to multitask and run multiple projects that involve various teams at one time
- The ability to work within the boundaries of a retail concept and further experience creating VM Decks for the retail teams to implement to concept
More Than a Job
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (including adoption) - Supporting parents is vital, which is why we're proud to offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Remote Working Budget - If you work from home the majority of the time you’ll get a remote working budget to make sure your workspace enables you to do your best work.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
Great Perks - You’ll enjoy a generous discount on Brosa products and paid leave on your Birthday.
Support - We believe supporting your mental health is fundamental, that is why we offer a weekly mindfulness practice and an Employee Assistance Program.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.