Myagi is on the lookout for a growth-minded Principal Customer Success Manager to help our customers launch Myagi successfully across APAC (Asia-Pacific), adopt it widely, continuously drive value to their business through the use of the platform, and spread our network around the globe. You will join a successful region ready for the next phase of growth and eventually take ownership for building and growing a team around you.
Acting as a trusted advisor, you’ll work closely with existing customers to discover their unique business challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Myagi to achieve their strategic objectives and maximise value from their investment. As an owner of user education, you will help to drive adoption, engagement and retention to support delivering on the APAC business plan.
In Customer Success here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Act as the main point of contact between Myagi and high profile accounts in the region such as Garmin, Callaway Golf and Nike.
- Work closely with the APAC Sales Director to build and execute the APAC business plan
- Proactively suggest and drive the adoption of new and innovative features to increase value of the product to customers
- Own success planning and execution as well as Quarterly Business Reviews with your customers
- Own contract renewals and expansion for your customers in the region
- Generate referrals and introductions to support growth in the region
- Deliver new customer onboardings, training new platform end users, and post go-live success
What You Bring to Myagi
- First and foremost you’re an entrepreneur. This could be within a company or perhaps you have already tried your own thing - you love solving problems and you’re not afraid to fail.
- Highly commercial with the ability to spot opportunities that others might not
- 2+ years of sales, account management or customer success experience within a SaaS organization, or maybe you founded your own business
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and having difficult conversations
- Experience working effectively with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong growth mindset, effectively learning from and adapting to both wins and losses
- Fluency in another language
- Experience working with video content in some shape or form - blogging, editing, storyboarding etc.
- Working with remote teams asynchronously and an appreciation of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Previous experience working in retail would help to provide empathy for the front line workers we support
We are looking to hire someone based in Australia or New Zealand, ideally in or close to one of the major cities.
Who We Are
What do Nike, Garmin, Levi’s, and more than 100 other brands have in common? They use Myagi every day to connect with sellers, create delightful customer experiences, and build brand loyalty. They are also part of a global community of brands that are changing the way that customers learn about and buy products. Our platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge. It's what makes us the leading customer interaction platform for brands.
Myagi is a venture-funded and high-growth tech startup with teammates all over the world. We are a 100% remote company that trusts our teammates to do their best work wherever they are. You'll fit right in at Myagi if you like our core values:
- One Team Wins: We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We all win and lose together. We have a shared sense of ownership of the company and it's our responsibility to steward the mission. We're Myagians and that means something.
- Be Respectfully Noisy: We encourage everyone to feel comfortable speaking up in a way that is considerate to both our teammates and our customers. We raise problems even if we haven't figured out yet how to solve them and are given the authority and resources to champion change.
- Everyone a Coach, Everyone a Player: It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Myagian’s have the humility to ask for and receive feedback, the confidence to know we have something unique and important to teach, and the deep curiosity to keep learning.
- Give a Sh*t: We are a team of people who truly care - care about each other, care about the business, care about our work, care about our community, and care for our own well-being and growth. We take the initiative, solve problems that need solving, and work with passion. We want to build a company that we're all proud of.
What We Offer
We are proud of the culture and company we have built. At Myagi, we disagree with the old ways of working (9-5, forced to be in an office, too many meetings, overworked people) and believe there is a smarter way, a better way. It's all about implementing practices that we know make a difference and creating an environment where everyone gets to do important work they love. Don't just take our word for it - check out our Glassdoor reviews (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Myagi-Reviews-E1399291.htm).
We also offer:
- A competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Employee stock options plan
- Four weeks of paid time off
- MacBook, monitor, and headset
- Flexible working schedule
- An office allowance to get your workspace set up
- Company-wide monthly learning days
- Quarterly volunteer days
- Professional development allowance
- Fitness/mindfulness app subscription
While we have your attention...
Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and people from underrepresented backgrounds tend to only apply when they check every box. If you have what it takes and don't meet all the criteria, please still apply! We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.