Valiant is growing rapidly, and in order to keep up with the growth we’re now expanding our Employee Experience team. We’re on a mission, and that is to make Valiant the best place to work in the finance industry!
As the Employee Experience Coordinator you will be working together with the wider organisation to deliver on cross-functional projects and initiatives. You will be able to navigate ambiguity and set things up from scratch as well as enhancing existing processes relating to the Employee Experience lifecycle, such as engagement, wellbeing, performance, development, recognition and benefits. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture as we grow, we’d like to hear from you!
Examples of projects / initiatives you will be involved in:
- Develop and execute people processes that set our Pride up for success (including but not limited to performance reviews, salary reviews, promotions, onboarding and offboarding, internal mobility, career progression)
- Develop and implement HR policies, practices, and programs that improve culture, engagement, performance and increase retention
- Measure employee engagement and identify/implement strategies and best practices to lift engagement
- Lead and coordinate THRIVE Social Committee activities and events
This is a great opportunity to be a critical part of the next stage of Valiant’s growth. As the Employee Experience Coordinator you will:
- Work closely with the Employee Experience Team to plan, build and execute people and culture related initiatives
- Conduct employee check-ins and exit interviews to ensure data can be reported and acted on when required
- Work across teams in order to enhance our Employee Experience journey end-to-end, communicate and liaise effectively with other departments to ensure Valiant provides a best in class Employee Experience across the organisation
- Assist in the preparation of HR reports, documentation and correspondence as required
- Manage general HR administration relating to new and existing employees
- Act as HR system owner, including making sure all employee data is up to date and supporting and educating employees to navigate the HR systems
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position, experience in Finance, Tech and/or Fintech is a bonus but not necessary!
- Analytical and data-driven, comfortable distilling and presenting people data
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Highly empathic with strong active listening to generate qualitative insights
- Ability to see ‘both sides’ and articulate business case / positioning in response to issues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Past success in driving or supporting organisational transformation
- Innovative with a growth mindset, focused on developing the workplace of the future
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling & coaching