We’re Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organisations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue. Our unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
As the Partner Sales Manager, you will consistently deliver new revenues and meet established sales targets by selling with and through strategic partners.
You will leverage your technical knowledge, market acumen and commercial experience to expand Maropost's Partners footprint by building solid relationships with existing and new partners and ensuring they are motivated to refer Maropost to their clients.
What You'll be Responsible For:
Reporting to the Head of Emerging Channels you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Partner Success team as well as other members of the Maropost team.
Key functions will include:
- Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities to grow the Maropost Partner portfolio.
- Generating your own leads independently, developing and building new partner relationships.
- Preparing presentations and business plans for prospect partners
- Owning and delivering on your sales target.
- Maintaining new and existing partner relationships, providing advice and recommendations regarding the Maropost product.
- Utilising Maropost's CRM (Salesforce) to manage new and existing partner pipelines.
- Identifying and advising management on market trends and competitor activities, and
- Recommending appropriate action to ensure the business is best equipped to succeed.
- Attending Trade Shows and related industry events with a view to introducing Maropost to the broader online industry.
- In conjunction with other departments, hosting Maropost training workshops and bootcamps to introduce partners to features of the product and obtain feedback and suggestions for Product Development.
What You'll Bring to Maropost:
- 3-5 years of lead generation, cold calling and face-to-face sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Channel or Partner sales experience.
- Proven ability in a solution or challenger sales methodology.
- Outstanding communicator, influencer and negotiator with a proven ability to overcome objections and close deals.
- Self motivated and target driven, you have a no fear approach to business development.
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships.
- Possess a high level of personal integrity and initiative and you can be trusted to work autonomously.
- Structured approach to maximising sales opportunities and pipeline activity.
- Capability to demonstrate value to business owners and their clients.
- Experience in SaaS, ecommerce and/or digital technology.
- Driven to bring ideas on sales optimisation to the table.
- Previous experience with Salesforce (not essential).
What’s In It for You?
- Very competitive remuneration package on offer.
- Hybrid Work Environment.
- Entry into an international brand that is growing in the Australian marketplace.
- Grow your entrepreneurial dreams with a free Maropost Commerce Cloud store.
- Paid study leave.
- Fast paced & dynamic working environment.
- Beautiful A-Grade office in the heart of Maroochydore (Sunshine Coast).
Equal Employment Opportunist
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalised and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected]