Fast growing, well-funded fintech
Unleash your Home Lending Skills
Full time, Permanent Role, Sydney location
Meet Athena, the Home Loan Wrecker
We launched early 2019 to change home loans for good. Athena has quickly shown Australia what you can do with healthy ambition, a conscience and a kick-ass team. We are not a bunch of bankers, we’re financial freedom fighters who give a buck about our customer. We’re here to lighten the loan for Australian’s and reduce their mortgage life sentence. You in?
- Assist clients in finding the right loan/service provider
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Follow up on leads in a timely and professional manner to make the most of every lead
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- You'll be provided with full loan processing support from submission through to settlement allowing you to do what you do best - help customers achieve their financial goals and landing on the right product/lender for them
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Certificate 4 or Diploma in Finance in Mortgage Broking.
- You have a minimum of 3 years Lending experience as a qualified Mortgage Broker
- Exposure to various Lenders
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of clients with multiple tasks & deadlines
- Proven track record in working with solving complex lending scenarios
- You demonstrate a high-level attention to detail
- You get energy from helping Customers and saving them a bucketload.
- Professional, organised, able to work autonomously
- Be driven and self-motivated to exceed targets and strive for excellence
- You have a high degree of competency in computer and web applications
- You have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You know your stuff and you aren’t stuck in your ways.
- You will always see the glass as half full.
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting things done.
- You are proactive, you’re on it, you’re tenacious.
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Mix of WFO and WFH
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.