Your role is to bridge between our Business Operations and Engineering units, identifying improvements to crew’s workflows through potential unlocks for new features and experiences relating to our product data platform & toolkits. You’ll also be working closely with Editors to help identify and deliver content changes that grow revenue as well as ensuring a consistent experience for our users through standardisation of our front-end product data components
- Work closely with our publishing, engineering and data team to improve workflow and enhance publishing experience.
- Explore new opportunities and use cases for content creation and ensuring we are meeting user intent across many verticals.
- Champion and embody great publishing principles to deliver a better experience for our users and an engaging product and technology led engineering environment
- Quality and timely delivery of product deliverables
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Business cases for new products; generating your own new product ideas and product improvements
- Ownership of publishing product projects including build and maintenance of publishing tools, data, applications and programmatic content.
- Embody, demonstrate and reinforce our company values.
- Subject matter and domain expertise on Finder product and technology principles and execution
Skills and Experience:
- You have emerging experience in building amazing things on the web that speak for themselves
- Experience managing the entire product development lifecycle, including ideas, mockups, testing, delivery and on-going tracking
- Strong understanding of technical SEO impact for any website design/infrastructure changes
- Strong wireframing techniques, preferably with a simple tool
- Designing split tests which prove your ideas, implementing the results live to the website
- An understanding of how UX and UI fit into the product development lifecycle
- Experience working with developers, both internal and external to deliver results
- Market analytics, marketing tactics and web analytics tools
- You enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with teammates and have an interest in learning new technologies yourself
- Ultimate hunger and drive for success
Nice to have:
- Experience with (product) data projects - exposure to building with APIs and structured data
- Knowledge with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Wordpress Gutenberg
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder.com.au team.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
Please note currently Finder is operating in a work from home mode.