Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We are very excited to be expanding across APAC and the UK and are therefore looking for driven and well-organised junior HR specialists to join our Implementations team. Day-to-day you'll be supporting our customers on all things HRIS implementations. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers have the knowledge and support they need to proficiently operate and administer our HR software, including ensuring they have excellent learning experiences and as a result; they're highly satisfied with Employment Hero products.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Support the HR implementations journey, responding to customer queries and providing technical support during the implementation process
- Deliver effective HR Education content for our customers, based on HR best practice with the support of the HR Education Manager’s
- Support the end to end Guided HR Implementation service offering
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer implementation challenges
- Influence customers to get value from the Employment Hero software for their business
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients
- Documentation of content to support system implementation
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources (or relevant Qualification) OR 1+ year experience in a HR function
- Experience delivering training and development both internally and externally (e.g. onboarding new employees)
- Experience administering a HR Information System (HRIS)
- Experience administering a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience working to setup KPIs and targets
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018