We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing health tech company in the disability sector. If you’re a marketer who wants to get in at the ground floor of a startup that's trying to change the world, this might be the role for you...
This is a junior-mid level, full-time position for a passionate marketer looking for the next step in their career.
You will be part of our rapidly growing Growth and Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Growth and Marketing. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple brands on a variety of through-the-line campaigns and activities. It’s the perfect opportunity to gain a wide scope of experience in all areas of marketing and identify key strengths and the role you want to grow into.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Work with the Head of Growth and Marketing to execute our marketing strategy across digital and traditional channels and activities (brand, social media, PR, partnerships, ambassador programmes, inbound, outbound, email marketing, marketing automation, paid media, SEO, SEM, websites, content, events, etc.)
- Manage projects and relationships with external partners from brief to execution (digital agencies, designers, copywriters, video production agencies, etc.)
- Build and manage campaign elements in our cornerstone MarTech tool, HubSpot - there will be a key focus on building HubSpot expertise by completing training modules on the HubSpot Academy
- Assist with reporting on marketing campaigns for measuring ROI
- Have the opportunity to take complete ownership of projects where suitable
- You are a passionate, committed individual with a strong work ethic who is as enthusiastic about our vision and mission as we are
- You have a “go-getter” attitude and the desire to learn and grow everyday
- Excellent planning, organisation, time management skills with a high level of attention to detail, capable of managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable around digital tools and teaching yourself new ones
- Great attention to detail and take full ownership of the tasks you’re asked to complete
- Proactive with the ability to think outside the box
- A passion for copywriting and content creation highly regarded
- Photography and video skills highly regarded
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot, Canva & Google Analytics seen as a bonus
- Preferably looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years marketing experience (digital preferred)
- Tertiary qualification in marketing preferred