Posted a month ago
You are creative, ready for your next challenge to make the customer experience the best it can be.
Your ticket to success:
- Human Centred Design. You:
- Apply this approach to a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into products, services and environments.
- Create frameworks such as wireframes low/high-fi using design system components, journeys and elements required to solve 'the problem'.
- Contribute to the definition and articulation of ‘the problem’ by conducting primary and secondary research and analysing relevant considerations such as user needs, product strategy and roadmaps, technical environment and constraints.
- Continuous improvement. You use your knowledge of our customers and the data you have gathered to:
- Define and prioritise opportunity areas and then translating them into concepts.
- Design wireframes low/high-fi, user flow diagrams and customer journey maps.
- Create and test interactive prototypes.
- Design and run experiments to validate product and interaction hypotheses.
- Create effective handover materials which clearly communicate how the design should look and behave throughout interaction flows and journeys (e.g. User flow diagrams, design specifications, experience/interaction specifications etc).
- Collaboration. You work with:
- your squad to provide input to prioritise features and build a backlog and support the definition of roadmaps.
- with your design team to understand the product design vision and direction and build your design practice, focusing on consistency and quality of execution within your product design delivery.
- with other designers to test ideas, share challenges, seek feedback and build quality in your practice.
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
In a previous life you have:
- Experience designing user-centred solutions, startup experience would be a bonus.
- An understanding of UX design methodologies and design fundamentals: layout, typography, visual hierarchy, imagery, and colour theory.
- Track record of solving customers' problems through design.
- Experience and knowledge in designing design system components.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design outcomes, contributing to user experience and business value.
- Skill and experience across the design process from uncovering customer needs and pain points, to executing elegant interfaces.