- Join a large team of technology professionals who are building the best way to buy gift cards globally.
- Grow your career by working on a world class globally distributed solution.
- Role based in Sydney
Some of the technologies and patterns we’re working on across our teams:
- Django, Python, FastAPI
- Typescript, ReactJS, NextJS
- Swift, Kotlin, Java, Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM)
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Headless CMS, Docker, AWS, ECS, AuroraDB, DynamoDB, Step Functions, EventBridge, Cloudformation
What are we looking for?
- Front-end development experience
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience crafting and building software using the latest delivery techniques
- A real passion for quality, maintainable code and continuous improvement
- A strong understanding of architectural concepts and cloud-based solution design
- Highly dedicated ethos - expected to take very real accountability for the work you're doing
- Demonstrable ability to motivate self and others, and a passion to mentor junior developers
- Experience working with technical and non-technical partners, with the capability to influence
- A test and learn mindset with curiosity, collaboration and care
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets and individual performance
- Employee referral program and staff discounts
- We have regular virtual and face-to-face events to help us bond and maintain our community vibe
- We also offer flexible hours, Culture Swap Days & 30 day work from anywhere*
- Self led online learning to formal Leadership Development programs, as well as industry specific learning opportunities and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Fortnight FIRE Fridays where teams come collaborate to spark with Formative Ideas, Research and Experiment in tech improvements
- Be an advocate or ally and create connection and belonging in our employee Resource Groups such as EmpowHer and Pride.
- Global Value Ambassador Program creating value inspired initiatives for our Prezzee People
- Telus Wellbeing platform to support your mental, social, financial and physical wellbeing
The Prezzee Story
Prezzee is a global digital gifting platform that creates human connections through remarkable gifting moments. We create leading digital gift solutions for consumers, businesses and 1000+ brand partners across the world. Founded in 2014, Prezzee has evolved from a two person Australian start-up to a global business with teams and operations in North America, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Oh, and if you're wondering about our culture?
Whilst our growth is compelling, we know it’s our people and culture that set us apart, and we're equally proud of being recognised in Australia & New Zealand and in the UK as a 2022 & 2023 Great Place to Work®, as well names Foundry's Computerworld 2024 Best Places to Work in IT.
At Prezzee, every team member plays an important role in the business, leaving a unique footprint on Prezzee’s journey. Our team may be spread out across multiple time zones, but our core values remain the same no matter where you are in the world. As a future employee of Prezzee, you're signing up to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most importantly, always give a damn.
Prezzee is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is the key to building the best products for our customers, team culture and growing our global business. Our diversity mission is for our people to be their most authentic selves, to inspire, innovate and celebrate within a culture of belonging. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
We are looking for people to help create human connections, make magic and shape the future of gifting so even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you! Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application and recruitment process, We also encourage you to let us know of your pronouns at any point of the process.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant