MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are in search for a experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist who will work with our Salesforce team members as well as the wider Growth team. You will be responsible for analysing requirements, designing solutions, implementing and optimising journeys/ automations/ campaigns, as well as creating and interpreting Salesforce data and using it to build out and manage engagement journeys in Marketing Cloud for our existing customers and new prospects.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, your job will be to assist the growth automation team and other business functions who are required to communicate with our customers through any touchpoint (Email, SMS, Push, Social Media) by providing them with the required solution through our SFMC instance.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Contributing to solution implementation/customisation
- Maintaining our existing journeys and automations
- Providing the right customer segments to different marketing channels
- Testing and maintaining our existing automation / journeys
- Providing project feedback and updates, using agile methodologies like Scrum and
You are an outgoing and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. Your previous experience being a trusted adviser for clients and colleagues means that you are not afraid to express your opinion, and your organised approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. In addition, you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of data driven customer lifecycle management including building strategy, roadmaps, multi-channel initiatives, personalised campaigns, optimisation, and audience segmentation programs.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud, including automation studio, journey builder, interaction studio and ads studio
- Experience in HTML and CSS knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Great communication skills (in English), allowing you to make complex problems understandable and manageable.
- Working to design, build, test, and deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and functionality such as triggered sends, journeys, automation, and landing pages.
- Scoping and designing features and enhancement to the platforms to meet wide-ranging business requirements for customer experience
- Advising on best practices of the platform and input into solution and technical design of the platform and its integrations
- Working closely with technical and solution architects to build and develop features aligned to design and architectural standards
- Develop your skills as part of an innovative team delivering best practice Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, SSJS, API (REST, SOAP) and SQL required SQL- based query activities for audience segmentation, reporting and data extracts
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.