Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring a simplified touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can reach ‘yes’ in as little as a day.
You will be coming on board into a phone based sales role for an award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. We are forecasting a strong period of growth across 2022 so are on the hunt for new, driven members to come join us and achieve monthly sales targets while earning a very attractive remuneration package (uncapped commissions!)
This is not a cold calling environment - you will be dealing with inbound leads and warm enquiries
- Calling warm inbound leads and converting them into opportunities
- Helping small business owners compare & apply for finance from over 80+ lenders, including the 4 big banks
- Consistently delivering excellent service to a large pipeline of qualified customers
- Achieving monthly revenue targets and KPI’s
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Contributing regularly to the development of new & improved processes
- Minimum 1 year sales experience either face-to-face or phone-based
- Hungry for progression and uncapped commissions
- results driven and motivated to achieve set targets and KPI's
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Keen interest in learning about finance
- Natural ability to build real, meaningful relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Confidence to work both autonomously & in a team setting.
- Uncapped commission with realistic OTE of 110K+ in the role
- Flexible working arrangements
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction and professional development including a Cert IV in finance and mortgage brokering
- Clear line of progression and ongoing training
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team - innovation thrives on diversity and so do we
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants