ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 50+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We’re seeking a passionate software support professional to join our growing global team. You will be responsible for providing level 1 technical product support to our customers across the APAC region. You will be supported to become an expert in our platform and use this knowledge to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely & quality responses to them. As you will be working within a global team of all remote workers, you will be able to manage your time, follow agreed support processes and ensure you regularly communicate with the wider team.
You will be working a 5 day working week across a rotating 7 day roster to support our 24/7 support offering to our clients across the APAC region. As this is a remote position we are flexible with the location provided you are located within ~3 of AEST timezone.
What will your day to day activities be?
- You will be the first point of contact for our clients - Answer incoming calls, responding to tickets and engaging customers via live chat
- Consult with clients to provide information about our products and platform builds
- Be the support Ninja within the Global Customer Support Team
- Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with platform configuration
- Be hands on with troubleshooting technical hardware issues that occur with payment and POS terminals
- Document, Submit and Track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
- Various administrative duties including market research, internal processes and ensure consistency with the global team
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our clients have remarkable experiences!
Desired Skills & Experience!
- Experience working in a similar role, within a SaaS or technology based business
- Formal IT qualifications, bonus if you have a bachelor degree in a related field
- You have unrestricted Australian working rights
- Experience using ticketing systems, we use Zendesk
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Willing to proactively self learn about technology and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Great customer service skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mature, responsible & a fun can-do attitude
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand