Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling fund
The purpose of the Product Intelligence Intern is to work with the Product Intelligence team to support the Sales, Broker Support as well as Product Engineering teams and play a vital role in the business by keeping Valiant’s platform up to date and providing product insights to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the data hygiene in Salesforce by ensuring the timely capture, audit and accuracy of data.
- Plays a vital role in ensuring and maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders for the processing and auditing of product information and change requests
- Driving the process of updating products and supplying accurate reporting such as the time between each stage.
- Support the Product Intelligence team in its capacity by providing ongoing feedback to peers and improve the function’s processes.
- Liaising with our partners to ensure the data integrity and trustworthiness of all products in Salesforce. Analysing product guides, matrices and other documentation.
- Ensuring that the Product Intelligence function is adopted by external stakeholders
- Monitoring and responding cross-channel communication
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Sound stakeholder management skills,
- Enthusiastic and flexible,
- Strong desire to create an exceptional customer experience,
- A team player, communicating and collaborating effectively with peers,
- Compliance focused with a strong attention to detail,
- Confident and able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Analytical mindset with business acumen
Academic or trade qualificationsRequired:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Education, Business, Economics, Data science, IT).
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Free Food & Snacks
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program - Counselling