Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
Reporting to our Head of Performance Marketing, you will join a team of performance-centric data-driven specialists. You will take the lead to bring our Social Media Marketing to the next level through optimisation and experimentation. Our ad operations include Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest. We are always on the lookout for new platforms to add to our list.
You are a Digital enthusiast, who's keen to be involved in cross-channel initiatives and ad operations across Google, Bing, GDN, Youtube, LinkedIn, affiliate marketing, and EDM automation.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re all dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Social Media (Ad Ops) Specialist at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Become the subject matter expert in Social media strategy and ad operations
- Conduct social media performance analysis and insights formation
- Be responsible for ongoing improvements in marketing efficiency while enabling budget scalability
- Create and maintain audience lists for Social media advertising
- Identify and trial new social media platforms to introduce Brosa to new audiences
- Take a proactive approach in identifying and directing improvements to ad creatives and audience targeting
- Perform ongoing competitor research to identify trends and opportunities in social media
- Partner with the merchandising team to improve category targets and promote hero categories and products.
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- Enterprise Ecommerce experience with a proven background in social media strategy and ad operations
- Hands-on experience in social media campaign creation, retargeting, and audience segmentation
- Hands-on experience in ad copy testing, performance optimisation, and reporting
- Exposure to enterprise tier ad spends and experience in budget management
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing or performance team and a foundational understanding of other digital channels and SEO fundamentals
- A passion for staying up to date with digital marketing trends and consumer trends
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build, and maintain relationships
More Than a Job
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (including adoption) - Supporting parents is vital, which is why we're proud to offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Remote Working Budget - If you work from home the majority of the time you’ll get a remote working budget to make sure your workspace enables you to do your best work.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
Great Perks - You’ll enjoy a generous discount on Brosa products and paid leave on your Birthday.
Support - We believe supporting your mental health is fundamental, that is why we offer a weekly mindfulness practice and an Employee Assistance Program.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.