About the Position
Your role will be a combination of two specialist areas - Delivery Lead, and Jira Best Practice Lead.
The Delivery Lead function involves looking after a number of high value initiatives across multiple squads.
You will contribute to the efficiency, innovation and success of Whispir by leading key business projects and providing Jira Best Practice support.
This role will help Whispir utilise Jira more fully, driving data integrity in our tooling and across the company. You will be someone who has used Jira to manage at portfolio level and have experience utilising Jira as a single source of truth.
You will be an adaptive individual who is driven to continuously learn about industry trends, technologies and frameworks, and is motivated by bringing people together and fostering collaboration.
- Manage delivery across multiple squads during the quarterly cycles by proactively identifying impediments and removing blockers to your teams’ ability to delivery customer value
- Facilitate scope, shape, size, plan and track and more importantly manage dependencies across teams and initiatives during the quarters.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the day-to-day delivery of the project are met and reporting project progress utilising approved systems and formats
- Utilise the approved project methodology,tools and techniques to deliver consistently (Agile project management and Lean Six Sigma experience an advantage)
- Coach stakeholders to ensure Jira tooling is maintained to ensure accuracy and visibility over all Whispir’s programs of work
- Build filters, dashboards, and reports to provide end-users and executive leadership with meaningful operational and performance metrics, insights, and status reports using Jira
- Drive a culture of maintaining the sanctity, accuracy, and integrity of data within Jira
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- 5+ year’s experience managing business projects
- Proven experience managing Jira products including Advanced Roadmaps and Service Management (Service Desk)
- As the Delivery Manager, you will provide a high level of operational support to the program leads through a mix of business, finance, procurement and project work, customer and stakeholder management, and the day-to-day management of the Delivery program to ensure the outcomes are achieved within defined timelines.
- Must have a positive outlook, be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively, to direct and coach staff and be able to partner with technology to deliver initiatives.
- Strong level of personal organisation and problem solving.
- Born collaborator with a strong ability to influence and engage stakeholders.
- Telecommunications and/or technology experience is advantageous.
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir:
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- Ongoing monthly WFH allowance
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer