Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
The optimisation team is responsible for the research and development of the machine learning services that are used across the Rokt network. To help our team of data scientists quickly and efficiently run experiments and deploy models to production, we are looking for a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to maintain and improve our Kubeflow cluster, as well as the various other Kubernetes infrastructure that supports our machine learning services. In this role you will be the authority on all of our machine learning related infrastructure, and additionally you will contribute to software engineering related tasks when needed.
- Maintenance and improvement of our Kubeflow cluster. This includes ensuring security of the cluster, handling version upgrades, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Kubeflow to our team of data scientists. This will include writing documentation and hosting workshops as necessary.
- Maintenance and development of Kubernetes infrastructure for our real-time prediction systems.
- Implementation of automated monitoring of the machine learning models being used in production so that we are alerted to problems quickly.
- Ensure stability and availability of our services. This involves being on call for production incidents outside of working hours.
- Implement best practice of CICDCT (continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous training) in our machine learning lifecycle. This includes end to end pipeline orchestration to support distributed model experimenting, training, serving and monitoring
- Good understanding of software engineering principles. Development experience with Python and Golang is a plus.
- Experience in an SRE role or similar. Experience with Kubernetes and Kubeflow in a production environment is a massive plus.
- Be motivated, self-driven in a fast (we truly mean fast) paced environment with a proven track record demonstrating impact across several teams and/or organisations.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of working experience in software development or infrastructure support roles.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.