As an established Australian born business, we’re proud to be ranked 3rd for the AFR's Best Places to Work 2022!!!! and we are continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the global market Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our brand colour, aptly nailed by our Marketing Team!) This Amberfication is led by our perfectly formed Technology Team and we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our winning team.
About the Opportunity : The Cyber Security Engineer overseas and drives the implementation of IT security initiatives
throughout our organisation. This includes working closely with the Information Security Manager, Production Support and Product & Technology teams. The role encompasses designing and implementing security solutions and controls, vulnerability management and proactively improving our security posture. They will identify threats and vulnerabilities in systems and software, then apply their skills to developing and implementing the necessary solutions to defend against hacking, malware and ransomware, insider threats and all types of cybercrimes.
What youll need:
• Demonstrated experience implementing security processes and delivering projects (> 5 years)
• Demonstrated experience working in the Cloud Security space, including AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Applications Security, Splunk, VPNs, WAF’s and endpoint security.
• Knowledge of security frameworks and standards such as PCI-DSS and NIST are desirable
• Strong understanding of the OWASP, cryptography, access control methodologies for network, servers and applications and secure coding practices
• Proven skills in threat analysis, threat modelling, and threat prevention
• Aptitude to learn about the environment and identify quick wins towards risk reduction
• Bachelor’s degree in networking or computer science
• Industry certifications related to security such as CISSP, Comp TIA Security+ etc. will be highly regarded
The team youll be joining:
Being part of a growing Fintech means you’ll need to be self-starter with high energy, motivation and focus on achieving targets. You’ll crave the unknown and be excited by the opportunity to challenge yourself every day. As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to apply now!
At the moment our team are working in a hybrid model, and we will be able to onboard you from home or at the office, which ever works best for you. We will support you to hit the ground running in our supportive and collaborative environment.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.