This is a strategically important and very high profile role at Finder. You will have a significant impact on Finder’s accelerated growth. As Lead Product Manager you will own the vision and execution for driving success for one of Finder’s strategic pillars or strategic initiatives internationally, ensuring that the product plan delivers to their objectives quickly, efficiently, globally and in concert with Finder’s target platform architecture.
You will work closely with founders, publishers, editorial staff, marketers, data scientists and software engineers in order to achieve this. You will be expected to grow a deep understanding of commercial needs, using this to identify and execute on new strategic opportunities.
You excel at delivering products that drive a commercially focussed but solidly engineered outcome from inception through to go-live including launch, operation and execution. You are an inspiration and mentor for those who seek to work at Finder, a living embodiment of our cultural values and principals.
You are an exemplar champion of finder's core values of 'empowering people' to take action, a 'go live' bias towards action, 'be straight up' approach to open communication and 'master your craft' which is all about continuous curiosity and learning.
- Develop and deliver membership growth product strategy globally, identifying and delivering products and features that improve membership activity, revenue and acquisition
- Coordinate and prioritise product opportunities with global company leaders, country leaders, publishing, content, and marketing teams
- People leadership, development and management to Finder’s management standards.
- Talent acquisition in alignment with Finder’s cultural values and to Finder’s high performance and potential standards
- Entrepreneurship and commercial acumen, leading the development of data driven business cases and business models for new investments
- You will be accountable for growing the following International and New Country KPIs: Traffic, Revenue, Active Members and Total Members
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Good understanding of membership growth
- Demonstrable success in improving acquisition funnel metrics, growing customer revenue and growing active customers through product improvement
- Viral marketing experience
- Experience managing the entire product development lifecycle, including ideas, mockups, testing, delivery and on-going tracking
- Strong wire-framing techniques, preferably with a simple tool
- Experimentation, including the design of effective split tests to prove or disprove your hypothesis
- A strong bias for action and hunger to see your work live, coupled with inspirational product leadership and solid relationship building skills
- Commercial modelling along with demonstrable expertise in defining and achieving commercial growth targets.
- Keen eye for detail matched with an innovative, creative mind and excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Excellence in product design
- Expertise in Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrable People leadership experience
- Knowledge of web publishing businesses and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience working with high traffic, high volume websites
- An understanding of the comparison space.
- Product marketing or brand management experience
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.