We are seeking an experienced Chief People Officer based in Sydney or London reporting to the Group CEO.
We are Ignition Advice.
- We are a leading global advice technology specialist for financial institutions seeking to help more customers access financial advice in a fast and scalable way.
- We help our clients combine the power of digital intelligence with a human touch to enable smarter, more flexible and more secure advice delivery.
- We are a passionate collective across financial services, wealth management, enterprise software development, UX design and client delivery, that show up every day to help financial institutions to transform how advice is delivered.
- Our company culture is grounded in an environment of innovation, collaboration and celebration and we are always on the lookout for passionate and creative people to join the Ignition team.
To be the leading global advice technology for financial institutions.
To help more people access affordable, high-quality advice when they need it most – closing the advice gap and increasing societal financial wellbeing.
As a Chief People Officer you will be a dynamic HR professional and work with the management team on the design and implementation of a market leading HR function. Working closely with the Founders and Executive team you will:
- Understand requirements and collaboratively create strategies for talent acquisition, onboarding, employee engagement, retention, compensation reviews and performance management
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow
- Design, propose and implement human resources strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs
- Provide insight to corporate guidelines and procedures and manage the administration and implementation within respect to employee training and development programs, safety and security programs, salary structure, performance appraisals and recognition, and compensation and benefit plans
- Ensure compliance of the company’s practices with applicable labour legislation and collective labour agreements
- Assist in articulation of the values and culture of the organisation
- Work with managers to identify human resources problems/issues and provides leadership and support in finding solutions
- Organise and supervise HR/Personnel services that highly qualified personnel are recruited, developed and motivated to achieve business objectives
- Work together with the senior management team to implement group policies and processes at local level
- Manage HR operations and processes in compliance with local regulations
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years People / HR Management experience
- Proven experience in managing – you possess leadership abilities and know how to motivate and manage people
- Experience of recruiting regionally or globally
- Familiar with a fast-paced working environment, ideally start-up in technology/ fintech industries would be beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and retain focus on business outcomes
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Ability to work remotely and across time zones
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Bamboo HR tools
- A proven ability to operate autonomously and proactively
- Conscientious – you are driven to achieve goals, make concrete plans and are self motivated themselves to work.
- Curious – you search for new information and alternative methods of getting work done.
- Risk Approach – you consider a broad range of options, choose whichever you believe to be the best one and then act quickly. You are willing to confront challenges directly and immediately.
- Ambiguity Acceptance – when presented with mixed information, conflicting opinions and different options you must be able to cope and thrive when faced with them, deciding on important issues without being overwhelmed.
Most importantly you will be an integral and important part of the organisation and make a real positive impact in supporting our business to deliver innovative, cutting edge and quality services to our clients.
Join us today and be part of something big and exciting!
Ignition Advice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this is a permanent full time role and all candidates must have full working rights in Australia or United Kingdom as Ignition is not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
No Agencies Please.
- Available on request
- Send your CV to [email protected]