Whispir is a cloud software and communications platform that seeks to help organisations communicate like people. Our platform enables our customers to build powerful communications workflows and automate interactions between systems, business, devices and people - with no coding required.
The outcomes are powerful – people everywhere can have access to the right information at the right time so that they can make informed decisions, take action, engage and communicate with each other.
Organisations can finally start to behave how they have always wanted to – they can engage with people the way people do... in a timely, personal and contextually sensitive way with actionable, useful insights that promote richer and deeper engagement.
We know this because leading organisations use Whispir's technology locally and globally every day for this reason. Whispir becomes their competitive advantage as they streamline their operations, improve their resilience and bring innovative new services to market quickly. We also see first-hand the capacity of these innovative solutions to assist saving lives and materially improve community outcomes.
About the role:
We're growing. Fast. As a result we’re on the hunt for a talented and experienced Client Support Manager to help support our expanding client base in Australia and around the world.
The role offers a great opportunity to flex your technical skills while developing your client management experience. If you’re a tech guru looking to develop your people skills or a client wizard wanting to hone your tech knowledge - we’ll provide the support to take your career up to the next level. Bring your strong record of working in high-performance teams to add to our close-knit, dynamic team dedicated to client success.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are keen to work directly with companies large and small across a variety of industries and are ready to be a key leader - this role is ready and waiting. Join a team that strives to provide a premium service experience where we know our clients intimately and work closely with them to achieve their message requirements.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for client success, an eye for detail and an ability to draw together multiple teams to deliver a successful client outcome.
You will be responsible for:
- Support Team Leadership
- Representing and presenting to client senior management and C-Level executives on behalf of Whispir Support
- Compilation and presentation of reporting metrics and leadership in process improvement
- Developing and implementing Service Improvement Plans
- Continuous improvement in multi-channel service desk implementations
- Major Incident Management
- Take the lead to manage high-priority platform incidents; engage with development, operations and support teams to investigate and remediate issues to minimise platform downtime and client impact
- Develop and clearly articulate client Problem Statements to ensure that Whispir teams are correctly focussed
- Follow incident escalation procedures and re-enforce standards and processes during the incident period.
- Ensure that client and internal stakeholder communications are distributed promptly and professionally
- Identify issues and incidents which require Major Incident Management attention based on technical and business classifications
- Compile and document client facing Post Incident Reviews documents
- Level 2 Application Support
- Become an SME in the Whispir SaaS Platform
- Actively triage, investigate and resolve complex incidents and service requests by phone, email video-conference and interactive chat
- Escalate incidents and service requests that you cannot resolve within agreed timescales or as per standard operating procedures and then work together with Level 3 teams to further troubleshoot
- Ensure that cases are logged correctly and updated in a timely manner in line with client SLA’s
- Log, maintain and manage all incident deal in case management toolset
- Ensure aged and idle support cases for yourself & the team are acted upon and escalated as required.
- Manage and contribute to a knowledge base of common issues and resolutions
- Identify opportunities for proactive engagements to reduce frequency and duration of incidents
- Create and maintain support process documentation
- Participate in On-Call rotation to support trouble resolution during business and non-business hours
- Represent the Support team in scheduled and ad hoc client reviews
- Drive first time fix on all cases
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple teams
- Outstanding communications skills, strong verbal and written skills and excellent telephone manner
- Strong advocate for client outcomes
- Proven track record of effectively engaging with clients:
- Within day to day case management
- In periodic client reviews
- In presentation of PIR documentation
- Demonstrate client empathy
- Ability to perform in an environment where client impact may be significant
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Own and drive assigned work to successful completion
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees
- Conduct all interactions in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Share acquired skills and knowledge with the broader team
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- A passion for communications (we’re a communications platform)
Experience and qualifications:
- 5-10 years experience in direct-facing client support roles (preferably SaaS platform) and Leadership in
- Extensive experience and expertise in engaging with clients at a both a technical and business level
- Extensive experience in incident management and Level 1 & 2 technical case management
- Experience with Multi-Channel Service Desk Implementations
- General understanding of data privacy and data security concepts
- Expertise in usage of application support tools including:
- Case Management / CRM eg. Salesforce Service Cloud, ServiceNow Zendesk, Jira
- Logging tools and troubleshooting eg. Sumologic, Splunk, Postman
- Online customer support tooling eg. Intercom, Fullstory, Statuspage
- Incident management systems eg. Pagerduty
- General productivity eg, Slack, Google Suite
Nice to haves:
- ITIL certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Field
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Javasript
- Experience in REST API and XML coding standards for troubleshooting
- Ability to learn web-based software applications quickly and learn upgrades as they are released in preparation for customer support.