The Sheet Society are looking for an energetic retail superstar to become a part of our fast-growing brand in our flagship store. Located in Abbotsford, the Retail Sales Assistant will be the face of the brand and ensure that our customers have a dreamy shopping experience.
This is a casual role and requires Monday and Tuesday availability with the possibility of weekend work too.
- You have a genuine love for helping people and finding solutions.
- A minimum 2 years experience working in a retail environment.
- You’re the type to drop everything to give your full attention to the person who walks into the store.
- You understand the requirements of merchandising a store to look the best it can, and having products sitting in their appropriate bays in line with marketing campaigns.
- You strive to smash sales targets, and have a love for organising and finding efficiencies.
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for understanding eCommerce platforms, and the link between online and offline experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Attending to customers in store, offering product and styling advice and supporting them through to purchase.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Processing returns and exchanges and directing customers to pre-ordering stock that’s not available in the store.
- Effectively communicating our brand story, values and products for customers.
- Creatively displaying product in store to showcase features & benefits
- Replenishment of stock from the storeroom, to fill up all VM displays in the store and make sure all SKUs are visible on the store floor.
- Receipting and putting away stock either on the shop floor, or in the rear storeroom.
- Running replenishment reports and monitoring minimum stock on hand.
If you have a passion for retail and thrive in a customer centric role please apply now!