Who we are
Sidekicker is one of Australasia’s most exciting home-grown startups! Launched in 2013, Sidekicker is Australia and New Zealand’s largest online staffing platform, using technology to radically improve how businesses hire and manage casual, temporary and contract staff.
Sidekicker is dedicated to ensuring every worker finds the right job, and every job finds the right worker. We employ over 15,000 casual staff, or ‘Sidekicks’, seamlessly connecting them with businesses across the healthcare, hospitality, events, industrial and promotions industries.
How you’ll make an impact
Working as a Client Services Consultant in Sidekicker's Industrial, Mobility and White Collarvertical, you will be responsible for supporting the relationships with some of our most well-known clients. You'll work closely alongside clients such as Ceva Logisitics, Uber and Beam to understand their workforce needs and guide them to find casual staff by using our market-leading platform.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where no two days are the same. To succeed in this role, you need to love speaking to people on the phone, problem-solving and multi-tasking because things can move quickly.
This role will be starting, full-time as soon as possible.
What you’ll do
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Run recruitment drives through our key channels
- Screen candidates and assess their suitability for the roles we are hiring for
- Run virtual interviews and assessing candidate suitability for roles
- Coordinate pre-employment checks to ensure all Sidekicks and ready to work
- Onboarding candidates to the platform and getting them ‘work ready’.
- Provide expert operational support for our clients, including detailed platform training and updating and maintaining internal databases.
- Crafting and sending communications to Sidekicks, clients in the lead up to large recruitment drives and rostered shifts.
- Coordinating key deliverables to enable Sidekicks on site (check in lists, uniforms, accreditations)
- Coordinating with a number of key clients to ensure adequate coverage in the event of last minute withdrawals
- Following up on Sidekick and client queries post shift
- Attend monthly reviews with our key clients alongside the Account Manager
- Work alongside the wider Account Management team to build and maintain strong relationships with our key clients, ensuring a strong understanding of the client’s business needs and operations.
- Act as a point of contact for clients to ensure all requirements are met and that the client understands our processes and operations.
- Ensure timely response to client enquiries and that clients are regularly updated on progress
Operations & Optimisation
- Be an active participant in team meetings and 1:1s
- Manage any required weekly operational tasks with strong attention to detail. These may include weekly reporting tasks, processing timesheets etc
- Partner with the Account Director to drive process improvements across the team.
- Actively participate in team retrospective workshops
- Great system and tech skills
- Strong communication and rapport-building skills.
- Ability to foster meaningful client relationships.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Experience working in a client-facing position.
What you'll love about working at Sidekicker
- We do meaningful work every day - we move fast and focus on what matters
- We are empowered to make decisions - we don’t let processes and approval hierarchies get in the way; we trust our team to use their judgement
- We are obsessed with solving customer and Sidekick problems - we are always testing, learning and improving what we’ve done before
- We have fun - we celebrate our successes & don’t take ourselves too seriously
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We stand out because we invest in our entire ecosystem, from staff to business customers and Sidekicks. We run an amazing platform, but we know that the secret sauce to success is ensuring everyone has a voice and is represented and respected.
At Sidekicker, we are committed to an inclusive culture that values the diversity of thought, opinion and background and where all employees have equal access to opportunities. We love that our current team comprises more than 20 different cultures, and we are excited for this representation across our business to continue to grow.
If you need any modifications, please let our talent team know; they will gladly assist.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send us your cover letter and resume!