Remote within Australia, or in-office in Melbourne, Australia
Looking for a chance to apply your customer success skills in a product development team? A blend of product manager and customer success manager, Atticus Product Consultants are the conduit between our users and our product, ensuring product features are built and adopted which successfully solve our users’ problems. This role offers CS experts a product-focused growth path in a brilliant team for a competitive compensation package. Get in touch if you’d like to learn more.
Atticus is a Melbourne-based scale-up specialising in document review. Our flagship product is trusted and loved by the world’s largest law firms, listed entities, and funds, who use Atticus to fact check critical documents before public disclosure. We want Atticus to be the best place you’ve ever worked; we’re fully remote-friendly, fully bootstrapped, growing fast and we believe in giving our people high-level goals and a tonne of autonomy.
About the role
Atticus Product Consultants are members of our Product team and are hands-on involved in the product development process. There’s a broad remit, and we’re dynamic enough to tailor the role for your experience and talents, so there’s the opportunity to really make the role your own.
Your day to day will look like some, any, or all of:
- Product & industry expertise. Providing specialist advice on the Atticus product and partnering with our customers to get the most value from the platform, and providing advice to the Atticus product team on the challenges faced by our users.
- Product design. Working with our engineers to design features based on user needs and feedback, and providing in-house expertise and context on UX and implementation.
- Product management. Writing user stories, prioritising them in the development roadmap, and monitoring adoption after shipping to ensure they succeed.
- User onboarding. Onboarding users to Atticus, and improving the product to reduce the amount of time spent onboarding to Atticus.
- User training. Developing and delivering training workshops to groups of customers on how to best use Atticus at their organisation, and developing more effective and scalable ways of delivering this training.
- User support. Supporting our users with their use of the tool, from answering Intercom inquiries, to building out automated low-touch support solutions as we scale.
We want creative, curious, and self-driven people who are interested in building something of lasting value. We’re open to all applicants with the following qualities:
- Creative and flexible. We’re a small team doing things nobody has done before, so you’ll want to be excited about tackling unknown problems and pitching in to help even when you don’t quite feel like you know exactly what you’re doing.
- Natural communicator. Communication is a first class skill, particularly in a remote world, so we take this seriously. More than just good spelling and grammar, you’re great at building relationships and getting things done with others, whether it’s through Slack, Zoom, or in person.
- Measure twice, cut once. We believe that long term, true velocity and agility comes from putting in enough planning that you can move fast without breaking things. “Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.”
- Bias toward action. Generally, when in doubt, you give something a try and see if it works. Yes, doing the right thing is best, but doing the wrong thing is generally better than doing nothing at all.
- Outcome-focused. You don’t confuse a great slide deck for genuine user outcomes. You’re able to separate the process from the outcome, and if you’re blocked on the process you were expecting to take, you try other ways of getting that outcome.
If you’ve done any of the following, then definitely get in touch!
- Customer success experience. You’ve worked in a customer success program focussed on the adoption of new technologies or CX.
- Industry knowledge. You’ve got a law degree, worked as a lawyer, or in investor relations, corporate affairs, ESG, finance, or governance of a listed company or fund.
- High growth environment. You’ve worked in a scale-up that’s grown fast and scaled processes.
- Competitive comp ($90-120k dependent on ability and experience)
- 100% remote friendly within Australia
- Flexible work hours (we care about outcomes—go for that lunchtime swim)
- New Macbook and home office setup budget
- Five weeks leave each year
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Awesome dog-friendly office in Collingwood, Melbourne
- Generous professional development program
If this sounds to you like we’re a great match, please apply below. You can also read more about us on our careers page.