Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the finance they need to kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse lending panel and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the business lending game.
What makes us different?
Valiant brings the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the (traditionally tedious) application process. We work with over 80 leading lenders to wow our clients with a seamless experience—from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
In this position there will be a focus on front end development of a range of applications supporting the business. You will manage multiple deliverables with a pragmatic approach and coordinate with teams across the organisation using your strong technical and communication skills to deliver in a high performing and dynamic environment.
In addition to this:
- You'll be working in a small, fun team that can execute quickly.
- You will be working on exciting new products, building the frontend in React.
- Build a next-generation web application with a focus on an exceptional user experience.
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with backend systems
- 2+ years of front-end web development experience
- Owning the companies end to end testing frameworks
- Have a passion for creating beautiful experiences
- Understanding of Jira, Linear or similar agile development tools
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery environment
- Exposure to writing unit, integration and E2E tests using tools such as Mocha, Jest, Cypress and Nightwatch etc
- Optimising code to run across multiple devices and browsers
- Seeking a collaborative fast pace environment, where rapid professional development is a priority
- Strong written and verbal skills
You’ll love working here if…
- You love dogs. Bring your furry friend to hang out in our brand new, dog-friendly office.
- You’re keen to grow. With ongoing training and development, take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- You enjoy collaboration. Work with a talented and supportive team in a fun, open plan space.
- You’re a bit of a foodie. In the heart of Surry Hills, we’re just moments away from cafes and great eats.
- You have awesome ideas. We recognise and reward innovative thinking.