At Archistar we believe every person should have access to vibrant well-designed spaces. We are on a mission to create compelling and cutting-edge Intelligence tools that make it easy to deliver high quality-built environments.
Archistar is a fast-growth tech scale-up, backed by Airtree Venture Capital. We have nearly tripled the size of our team in 2020 and we intend to double it again in 2021. We have big expansion plans for the next 12 months and we need you to help us achieve them.
Our market leading Archistar all-in-one property Platform revolutionises the way Australian property professionals find, assess and design sites combining rich data sets, AI, and parametric design generators. Continuing our innovation through digitally transforming the construction industry, we are leading the way with world-first 3D/2D home siting technology for volume homes builders. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and determined BDM to sell our subscription-based SaaS platform to property professionals which a strong focus on home building and land development.
What you will be doing:
- Work with management to develop growth strategies and plans for Archistar Homes
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients to advance initial pilots sales to annual or multi-state subscriptions and subsequently help grow the value of these accounts with the Customer Success Team
- Proactively research, prospect and contact potential clients to establish rapport and book meetings
- Provide input on marketing initiatives and execute instructed business development strategies
- Write and develop quotes and investment proposals for clients
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events where necessary
- Continue to gain an in-depth knowledge of Archistar’s products and value proposition with a focus on understanding the volume home building industry and Archistar Homes product offering
- Follow design, building and construction trends throughout the property industry domestically and internationally
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to management and product team to aid with ongoing product development, customer success, growth and retention
- Continue to develop consultative and solution selling skills
- Achieve all quarterly KPI’s set by management with a primary focus on achieving sales and
- revenue targets.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in consultative selling
- Great team orientated interpersonal skills
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Superior written, phone and face-to-face communication skills
- Efficient in pipeline management and maintaining CRM
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable and customer focused
- Experience in selling software solutions into the property and construction industry is a
- preference, but not essential.
- Proactive business development mindset with an ability to prospect and cold call
- A passion for the property and construction technology space with an ability and strength in translating complex language to laymen’s speak
Every employee at Archistar gets equity! On top of that, you’ll get
- Meaningful and challenging work
- A fast-paced environment, where innovation is valued
- Mentorship from management
- Career Growth
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Professional Development budget for every employee
- Social events and an energetic environment
- Weekly catered lunch