Koala's mission is to provide better furniture by Australia, for the world. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfilment platform, incredible customer service and social good, we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture.
Why we have this role @ Koala
We are an incredibly creative, passionate and inclusive team of marketers here at Koala. You will be charged with delivering marketing campaigns and activities for the region. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, you have the opportunity to develop the next phase of revenue and brand growth in one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups. We’re looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager who is commercial, truly customer centric, and who loves using both numbers and words to drive impact.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Planning & executing product launch marketing campaigns
- Managing tactical promotions to drive revenue
- Supporting integrated campaign execution
- Cross functional planning & execution
- Project management of content based initiatives and activations
- Executing brand partnerships
- (Paid) Media Team support
- Planning events
- Campaign briefs
- General support to the marketing team
- Minimum of 4 years’ in a Marketing Manager or similar role (including eCommerce or DTC experience)
- Proven leadership skills with the capability of influencing teams and implementing key business initiatives cross functionally
- Strong results focus, with high energy, attention to detail and creativity
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated and autonomous worker with the ability to identify and resolve problems.
- A “can-do” attitude and active contribution to develop a culture of excellence, creativity, responsiveness and flexibility
- Ability to manage relationships with relevant stakeholders
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy bunch!
Flexible working - The freedom and autonomy to do your best work the way that works for you.
Take a break - Generous time off to help keep your work life balance, balanced.
Fully stocked kitchen - With an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce.
Pet-friendly - The Koala Treehouses are as pet-friendly as they get!
Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
Accelerate your career - We’ve partnered with RMIT where all of our Koala’s receive a discount, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and Koala facilitated resources.
Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, volunteer days, a member of SoftLanding and so much more.
All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to!
Koalities we look for…
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don’t shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're bloody confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and selflessness drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;)
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.