Our Company: Faethm by Pearson is an augmented analytics platform that provides scenario-driven predictive analytics on the impact of external trends on the workforce. Our SaaS AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and Covid-19 on the workforce. Our data, analytics and insights help clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organisation, or job to suggest viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways.
The Role: As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working closely with Data Analysts to lead the post-sales customer experience including onboarding, strategic analysis, ongoing platform usage, account growth and renewal.
The key to success in this role is the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and act as their trusted advisor whilst assisting in turning insights into action.
What you will do:
- Manage 7-10 Enterprise customers, being responsible for end-to-end customer journey: onboarding, platform demo and adoption, value creation, and renewal
- Support customers in providing insights from Faethm data that can be turned into actionable initiatives and projects
- Build strong customer relationships and actively engage with senior and executive stakeholders across your key accounts
- Support preparation and delivery of insights for clients’ internal meetings
- Execute and develop strategies that drive product adoption and support customers on their Future of Work initiatives, covering strategic workforce planning, talent acquisition, career mobility etc.
- Collaborate with fellow Customer Success Managers to further build out global Customer Success function
- Aim to increase regional renewal rates, foster customer growth and support sales activities for new products
- Contribute to Faethm’s customer-centred approach by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Product, Data Science, Sales & Marketing) with regular customer updates, reporting metrics and insights on the customer experience and feedback
To be successful in this role you'll ideally have:
- 3 years plus experience in a client-facing role utilising analytics and data to provide valuable insights.
- Growth mindset, ability to work in an unstructured scale-up environment and strong willingness to bring new initiatives and creative ways of thinking
- Experience working with and presenting to senior and C-level stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Track record of driving customer success (e.g., client satisfaction, renewals) within complex environments incl. working across various role levels and industries.
- Prior experience or exposure to strategic human capital management initiatives is a plus
Join Faethm by Pearson and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. People are our secret sauce, at Faethm we pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! What are you waiting for? come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive, flexible and fun environment!
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.