ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more.
We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 45+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
With the focus on supporting, developing and growing the team, this is an exciting opportunity for a committed, hands-on and pro-active Human Resources Manager who is able to assist with the management of all the HR requirements of the company.
A true HR all-rounder role, this role will act as the support and first point of contact for all HR activities across the company. Working with the managers and business partners, this role will support all areas of recruitment, talent management and employee engagement. Offering advice, working with the business through the full employee lifecycle, this role is pivotal to supporting the wider business.
We are opening to considering this as a part-time or full-time position.
You are an experienced HR Consultant or Manager with a background in supporting a busy organisation. You have strong generalist experience with a transactional focus, while maintaining discretion. Able to hit the ground running, you are a quick learner who takes pride in your ability to work autonomously to achieve results. Engaging with excellent communication skills, you have a strong ability to prioritise and are able to work well with all levels of stakeholders. You push yourself to learn and relish roles where you are given responsibility. As a generalist HR Manager with a passion for good HR practices and administration, you are highly capable of multitasking. Career focused, you want to grow and excel in all that you do.
- Partners with the Global Leadership Team to understand and execute the organisation's human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Coordinating and managing on-boarding and off-boarding processes for employees, contractors and temporary staff, including preparing employment contracts, letters, new employee packs, induction packs, and other HR documents and correspondence
- Management and administration of the ROLLER performance assessment framework, including scheduling of meetings, documentation and reporting to the Global Leadership Team as required
- Conducting, analysing and responding to company wide culture and engagement surveys
- Creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees, and assisting with the management and administration of group activities, team events etc
- Develop and execute standard, repeatable and effective administrative processes through the end to end employment lifecycle
- Maintaining all HR records, files, databases and software platforms, as well as HR forms and templates
- Stay abreast of, and ensure compliance with, HR related regulatory requirements both in Australia and globally as required
- Working with third party contractors and advisors on global workplace legal and compliance matters
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Assist with payroll queries, staff expense claims and other HR admin tasks
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a HR Coordinator, Manager or Consultant
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Relevant qualifications in HR (member of CAHRI or similar preferred)
- Experience working within a diverse environment
- Hands on experience either with in-house recruitment or at an agency
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Sound working understanding of regulatory and compliance frameworks (e.g Fair Work Act, OH&S)
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Experience working in a software or tech-company
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full Employee Assistance Program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand