GoodHuman is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Experience team to ensure we continue to delight every single user and help us become famous for the way we support our customers.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be part of the core team working through incoming support tickets and customer requests. You will prioritise and directly respond to customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone, live chat, video conferencing and internal channels.
With the ability to think on your feet, you will learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues. You will identify trends and communicate insights to our Product and Engineering teams to advocate for bug fixes, process improvements and feature enhancements.
Outside of BAU, there is plenty of project work to sink your teeth into. This may include, testing new features, and developing training to prepare for new feature releases or other projects that would benefit our customers and customer experience.
- You’re curious, empathetic and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving
- You have previous experience supporting a software platform, early stage start-up is a bonus
- You are a problem solver, someone who enjoys connecting the technical dots
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with unparalleled follow-up skills
- You have familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement and CMS solutions in customer support environments (Zendesk preferred)
- You have experience communicating complex information in a non complex way
- You build great relationships with customers and colleagues
- You are highly organised with attention to detail, taking ownership of situations through to resolution
- You are authentic, passionate, engaging and analytical
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and operating in the grey