Note: We support remote working for this role to be based anywhere within Australia.
Why join us?
- Do work that matters - We are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and medical imaging sector in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us - You'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
- Our unique culture - With fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
- Flexible working - We value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office.
- Competitive remuneration - We know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
About your role
As we pioneer new ways of improving health delivery at scale using the most cutting edge AI technologies, we find ourselves growing at a rapid (and exciting!) pace. As part of this growth, we're looking for a highly motivated and astute Research Associate to join our clinical team to help support the delivery of a diverse range of clinical studies evaluating software as medical device (SAMD) artificial intelligence (AI) products used in diagnostic medical imaging.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an early career clinical research professional to join a uniquely talented team with a career development pathway to becoming a study manager for the right person. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Clinical Research, you will have the opportunity to learn to support clinical studies evaluating SAMD AI products. Our focus is twofold:
1. Conducting clinical studies in accordance with all relevant ethical standards, guidelines and applicable regulations to produce quality clinical evidence supporting the regulatory and marketing strategy for Annalise.ai products; and
2. Delivering quality publications to support the strategy of the business.
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across the medical imaging sector.
Annalise.ai was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, Annalise.ai is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.