The hipages team will be on Christmas Break till the 10h of January. We will review all applications and be in touch when we get back if there is a match between your application and the role. We hope you all enjoy the Christmas Break and have a Happy New Year!
hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. The two products in the group are hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy and Tradiecore, a SAAS product helping tradies optimise their businesses.
Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds! Our purpose of transforming the trade industry, creating better lives for everyone drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
How you will make an impact:
As a Trust & Quality Specialist for hipages Group, your role will be to develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with others inside and outside the company and provide timely, accurate and relevant information, assistance, and support.
hipages has a clear goal to continue to provide a robust marketplace of local, trusted trades and home services businesses that are easily accessible to everyone. In the Trust and Quality team, we educate both sides of the marketplace on best practices and service level expectations, preventing the common causes of complaints. Consumers can also seek guidance from us quickly if they have any questions around their project and we successfully manage their expectations and provide them support.
How you will add value:
- Manage a caseload of complaints including engaging with Consumers, Tradies, Partners and Government Authorities and perform direct customer contact to ensure effective and timely complaint mediation
- Monitor incoming complaints and status to ensure high-risk complaints are dealt with quickly
- Accurately input case information into the Complaint Handling System
- Liaise with the relevant licensing bodies and take appropriate action for any clients that do not comply with hipages standards
- Research, analyse and investigate issues and provide concise, professional reports and correspondence (internal and external as appropriate) on these matters
We are looking for applicants that can provide an exceptional service experience and can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in their service approach, based on the customer’s needs. You should be able to demonstrate experience with negotiation and complainant resolution, in a process driven environment. Successful applicants will also have strong service resilience, including the ability to remain calm, objective and focused on work even when under considerable pressure and the ability to effectively control their own feelings and emotions.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar complaints and resolution role
- Proven experience providing superior customer service and dispute resolutions skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working independently and with minimal supervision
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!