Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
As part of the Global Customer Operations Team, Customer Success Advocates play a vital role in growing and enabling the Dubber customer base. Working with customers to have them activate and use their Dubber services to unlock the value within voice. This role involves contacting new Dubber customers through phone, email and web chat to onboard them and build the usage of the Dubber products and services. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Service & Support teams to provide outstanding customer experiences and to grow revenue and retention.
Key focus areas and responsibilities of the role;
- Proactive contact to new Dubber customers to assist them with activating, general training and usage.
- Work with customers to understand their needs and present solutions using Dubber products and services
- Nurturing leads to hand over to Sales teams
- Regular contact with customers post-activation to drive engagement and proactively resolve problems
- Drive awareness of new products and features to customers
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role, with phone based experience as well
- Customer focused mindset and the ability build rapport quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can communicate effectively with people at all levels within an organization and of different technical aptitudes.
- Salesforce experience is advantageous but not essential
- Tech Savvy - proficient with MS Office, Google Workspace
- Experience with SaaS is advantageous
- Fluent in English, bilingual is favourable
Dubber is a fast growing global organisation with big ambitions so you will need to be adaptable to change and thrive in a fast paced environment. In addition to that, to be successful in this role you will be:
- A people person - You are a natural at building rapport and developing relationships
- You are a self-starter and a fast learner
- You see objections as a door to create opportunities
- You are detail oriented and results driven meaning you understand the importance of accurate data
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real difference.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! We operate a hybrid working model so you can work from our Brisbane office and from home. Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. See why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply, and please reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.