You work with clients to ensure we gain a clear understanding of their requirements, build a framework to gather the right information and create a smooth onboarding experience and transition as customers join our platform. Reporting to the COO, you help define, refine and deliver the onboarding process from pre-sales through to implementation and customer success. You work with the customer as their key point of contact with FrankieOne and manage their overall onboarding experience. Your impact on the team's success is immense.
- Energy. You enjoy a high-energy, high-velocity environment. You enjoy a challenge and relish the opportunity to create something that you can be proud of.
- Customer Centricity. Your focus is the customer, both bringing new ideas as well as supporting on challenges. You work with clients on a daily basis to help deliver a seamless onboarding experience to FrankieOne’s platform. You conduct workshops, product demos, configuration calls, training, business reviews, and overall implementation design, identifying areas of opportunity that enhances the customer user experience
- Collaboration. Work closely with the FrankieOne technical support team to ensure an accurate configuration and implementation of the solution as scoped with the client and provide feedback to the development team to ensure products are developed with them in mind and are fit for purpose.
- Mentor. You coach and mentor junior members of the team, peer reviewing their work and supporting their development by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for our product and for our values.
- 5+ years experience in a start-up or consulting environment in a similar B2B role or equivalent experience
- Built superb client engagement skills, with a natural and collaborative presentation style
- Developed an innate ability to proactively identify potential pitfalls or bottlenecks and get ahead of them
- A proven track record of building high-quality relationships through exceptional delivery
- Developed a passion for technology and how it solves customer problems
- An energetic style and ability to build rapport with anyone
- Built an eye for detail and figuring out what matters to the client
- Enjoyed collaborating with like-minded people.