We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investing business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We fund car, renewable energy and personal loans (including loans to cover legal fees) and we have opened up consumer credit to everyday Australian investors. We’ve funded nearly $1bn in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What's the opportunity?
An important part of our business is providing finance to people who are going through a separation or divorce. By allowing customers to access legal support, they are in a better position to secure a fair divorce outcome. We provide very good value finance, so that divorce can be less stressful and the outcome fairer for our customer.
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and entrepreneurial executive who can help us take our legal finance business to the next level. We are looking for someone who can put their hands and mind to a broad range of activities and help drive the growth and success of this important part of our business.
You will join the team as the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Growth - Legal Finance.
What will you be responsible for?
• Working alongside our Head of Legal Finance, you will take ownership of the ongoing strategic direction and delivery in this business area
• Building new and managing existing relationships with the over 200 law firms who refer us customers
• Building industry relationships to increase the profile of our legal lending activities, and the benefits it is able to deliver to both law firms and law firm clients
• Working to analyse our current product offering, and collaborating with our marketing, product, technology, operations and other teams to deliver solutions which will facilitate the growth our our legal finance business
What will make you successful in this role?
• You have a high level of energy and you are motivated by driving strategic growth initiatives
• You have a background in the legal industry / strategic partnerships / sales with exposure to developing strategic solutions
• You are proactive, able to manage multiple responsibilities, whilst maintain a strong customer focus
• You enjoy coaching and supporting junior colleagues
• You can develop a passion for helping to deliver customers with equitable access to legal support when going through a divorce
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly