Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyse a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
A key component of this role revolves around delivering B2B sales outcomes through outbound merchant acquisition and activation while providing support to the Business Development Managers through appointment setting. There is a strong focus on managing administration through the whole sales process, as well as maintaining current client relationships and prospecting for the BDMs.
- Play a pivotal role in the rapid growth of the Moula merchant channel by achieving mutual benefit for our merchant partners and their clients
- Convert lead opportunities into merchant partnerships through outbound sales activity
- Support state BDMs through appointment setting for larger partners
- Support state BDMs in driving awareness and recommendation of Moula to small businesses via our partners across Australia by proactively contacting leads and new partners and converting them to become active in referring their customers
- Collaborate with all internal and external parties to deliver a positive customer experience
- Utilise Salesforce to manage your pipeline, and to allow effective reporting
- Maintain understanding of the SME market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements
We're looking for a well-rounded individual who;
- has an interest and passion for sales - driving positive outcomes for the customer, the channel and the sales team
- is self-directed - you take ownership of your role and have an "I've got this" attitude
Here are the specifics of what we’re after
- an in-depth understanding of Cash Flow lending
- previous experience in a busy out-bound/in-bound call centre
- basic knowledge of accounting and/or finance principles
- experience working with a CRM database. Salesforce preferred
- demonstrated excellence in organisational, time management, and planning abilities
- outstanding communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and create strong rapport with customers
- strong attention to detail and follow-up
- a willingness to learn and take ownership of your responsibilities
- loads of initiative and self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast and ever-changing environment
- highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.