Phocas is looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist who’s a self-starter to retain, grow and delight our valued customer base. Join our awesome ANZ marketing team, where you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing ANZ and working closely with stakeholders from the executive and customer experience teams.
Leading, supporting and monitoring customer marketing campaign development, your role will be to communicate effectively with stakeholders and customers to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and maximise their investment with Phocas.
If you have excellent organisational skills, an eye for developing and sharing great content, next-level attention to detail, and an unwavering passion for giving our customer base the best experience, this could be the role for you!
You will be a member of a newly created customer marketing hub with a person in each of our three markets, and supported by a fast-growing dedicated, close-knit, fun-loving team of marketers with mixed skillsets based in Australia, the US and the UK.
This role could be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Christchurch.
What you’ll do:
- work with stakeholders to conceptualise, plan and execute impactful engagement
- create and execute marketing campaigns, including webinars, events, NPS and email marketing
- develop customer-facing collateral
- proactively work with our customer experience team, and gather customer feedback data
- manage customer monthly webinar training series and annual user conference
- work closely with field marketing
- and lots more great initiatives and interesting projects!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant associated degree (Business)
- experience in customer marketing is ideal
- developed marketing programs aligned to target existing customers
- demonstrated ability to develop compelling content and strong working knowledge of best practice marketing
- Familiarity with HubSpot, and/or Salesforce is ideal
Our mission is simple – Phocas helps people feel good about data. We help companies turn their data into results. Our award-winning software provides customers insights that help them make more informed, data driven decisions, improving efficiencies and boosting their bottom line. Phocas Software is rated the top BI and Dashboard provider in numerous categories by SoftwareAdvice, G2, BARC and Capterra.
And, we have some of the happiest employees around! Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, rates highly on Glassdoor, and in 2019 Phocas won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture. (By the way - our 2021 culture measure results are even stronger than our 2019 ones!) We’ve got a great product, loyal customers and a happy team. We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return:
- Generous remuneration package including competitive salary, benefits and stock options plan
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- We pride ourselves on our positive, collaborative culture
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.