HotDoc is a health tech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We're passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Operations Analyst to assist the growth and expansion of HotDoc by improving efficiency and performance across the Customer Experience (CX) teams. Working closely with our customer facing teams, this role is aimed at improving our current processes and workflows through integrated tools and systems as well as supporting project delivery and implementation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a market salary with startup perks (Apple tech, local wine, craft beer and unlimited kombucha, standing desks, weekly yoga and PT sessions - you get the drift). You'll get to take on new challenges and contribute to shaping the wider CX team. We foster a collaborative work environment where you’ll get to work cross-functionally with members of the marketing, product and wider CX teams to support the knowledge management journey of our people from start to finish. You will enjoy flexible work arrangements while thriving in an ethically driven company that fosters inclusivity, and where action on personal and professional development is actively encouraged
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver systems, processes and improvements that allow us to scale how we deliver value to our Customers and proactively manage the Customer Lifecycle end to end.
- Support the CX Lead in designing and delivering process and workflow changes that support new ways of managing our customer lifecycle across the Customer Experience team.
- Conducting analysis on performance reporting and metrics across the CX team to better identify good and great performance across all role types, supporting the performance management process with Team Managers.
- Drive the optimisation of existing tools such as Zendesk and Hubspot and seek out and deliver new technology to improve our ways of working
- Support the execution of relevant CX program activities that drives product adoption, upsell and churn prevention
- Engage in project planning with the Operations department to ensure CX Operations are compatible with the broader HotDoc Operations infrastructure, and represent the requirements of CX in Operations planning
- Work closely with Business Operations Engineers to implement technical solutions where appropriate
WHO WILL YOU BE DOING IT FOR?
As the preferred vendor of healthcare software solutions, HotDoc is improving the patient experience for over 4 million Australians and counting. HotDoc helps bridge the gap between patients and doctors nationwide, by providing cutting edge technology and an easy, proactive, and accessible means of managing the patient journey from booking to check-in. This role enables our customer facing teams to assist our customers in an efficient and effortless way.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Advanced skills in technical implementation of CRM changes and improvements
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data (SQL and data visualisation skills)
- Confident in data analytics frameworks and methodologies
- Well versed in lean process improvement methodologies and human centred design techniques
- Agile process and project management experience
- Evidence of strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work and lead in fast paced environments.
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise successfully
- Demonstrated experience and a track record of success in a similar role (ideally 2-3 years)
YOU’RE JUST THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are results driven with strong time management and organisational skills
- Have passion for HotDoc’s mission, values and above all, empathy for the HotDoc customer base
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
We’ve adapted pretty well to a COVID world. You’ll be invited to many Zoom-based events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. And once COVID settles down, you can also expect:
We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River in Melbourne’s CBD that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- Wellness at your keyboard, with in-office subsidised yoga and personal training sessions