Sonder is an active care technology company that helps organisations improve the wellbeing of their people so they perform at their best. Our mobile app provides immediate, 24/7 support from a team of safety, medical, and mental health professionals - plus onsite help for time-sensitive scenarios. Accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), our platform gives leaders the insights they need to act on tomorrow’s wellbeing challenges today.
We completed a highly successful Series B capital raise in August 2022. With operations in Australia, New Zealand and the UK, we are at an exciting time of growth and we invite you to join us on our mission to help organisations around the world create a culture of Active Care.
- 500,000+ eligible members across multiple countries
- 300 + team members, as well as an on-the-ground responder network
- Trusted by major corporations, education providers, and government agencies
- Winner of the 2021 Australian Financial Review BOSS #1 Most Innovative Company (Technology)
Join Sonder’s innovative movement to provide global support through the right care at the right time and know you are contributing to empowering people to be at their best.
About the role
As an Account Executive based in Auckland, the core purpose of your role will be to accelerate Sonder’s growth within Enterprise, targeting and winning new business across NZ.
With a deep understanding of the New Zealand business landscape, you’ll develop and execute a strategic plan to expand Sonder into a variety of different industries.
You will bring a demonstrated track record of identifying and bringing on new accounts in a disruptive sector, and comfort in leading sales cycles with senior executives.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying and targeting potential clients and nurturing relationships to drive business opportunities.
- Leading the full sales cycle from prospecting and initial engagement to closing deals and contract negotiation.
- Challenging the status quo. You will have the opportunity to disrupt how organisations care for their people by leveraging compelling insights and driving meaningful change.
- Working closely with internal cross-functional teams to ensure we are delivering exceptional value to clients.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and opportunities within the CRM system.
- Providing regular forecasts and updates to sales leadership on progress and potential challenges.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, and takes pride in producing high-quality work every day. Above all else, you - the ideal candidate - will embody the Sonder values and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of success in full cycle B2B sales
- A great understanding of the NZ business landscape
- Strong problem-solving skills and the capacity to understand and communicate complex solutions to potential clients
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- A self motivated individual with grit and a real belief in Sonder's mission
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Why join Sonder?
You will work with a collaborative, vibrant and passionate team of experienced professionals, inside and outside of the Sales Team and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities.
- Hybrid working environment + modern office facilities
- Learning fund - annual contribution + 2 days of study leave to support your personal development
- Paid parental leave with an attractive return to work policy (e.g. Return to work at 80% for the first 3 months at full pay!)
- Induction and onboarding designed to make you succeed in your new role
- Wellbeing support to invest in your own wellbeing
- Volunteer leave - 2 days per year to participate in meaningful causes and contribute back to the community
Check out our life page for more info - https://www.linkedin.com/company/sondersafe/life/
Due to the nature of our industry, all Sonder employees are required to complete a National Police Check and WWCC