Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
As an Account Development Representative, you’ll find yourself working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive Pipeline growth and become an integral part of Skedulo's success in 2021. You will be able to use modern tools and processes to hone your skills and have opportunities to mentor and lead while you rapidly develop professionally.
- Partner with the Account Executive team to develop a targeted prospecting strategy based on assigned territories
- Manage daily balance of Inbound and Outbound prospecting
- Research and build out new and existing accounts, engaging in traditional and non-traditional outreach strategies
- Evangelize Skedulo’s Mobile Workforce Management vision, being able to articulate how Skedulo can solve complex scheduling and mobility challenges for our prospects
- Create high quality meetings for assigned Account Executives, quality Pipeline from those meeting to regularly meet and exceed monthly expectations
- Share insights from prospect calls to inform other stakeholders on potential opportunities to better our product and customer experience
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in SaaS or other selling related roles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor degree in Sales, Business Administration, or similar field of study
- Preferred candidates will have experience working for a Saas company
- Preferred candidates will be able to take own learnings and translate them into insights/projects/knowledge sharing across Global ADR organization and other company stakeholders
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to have in-depth conversations about our platform with prospects
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to learn and demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to make sound decisions based on vague situations
- Experience using Salesforce (CRM) is a plus
- Must have a valid AU work visa or AU PR/citizenship
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime! 2 Days in the Office & 3 Work From Home
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Sacrifice options