Karst is a global, online brand that creates premium and beautifully designed products for the home and workplace using sustainable, alternative materials.
Since launching here in Sydney in 2017, Karst has quickly grown to achieve:
- Over 100,000 customers in over 90 countries
- Become a Certified B-Corp
- Warehouses in Sydney, Los Angeles, London and Amsterdam
- Collaborations with Porsche, Spotify, Google, Singapore Airlines, Samsung, Nordstrom and NOAH NYC
- Featured in Marie Claire, Vogue, Forbes, Fast Company, CNN, Business Insider and TED
- Investors include the founders of Australian tech unicorns; Canva & Envato
..and this is just the beginning. We've got huge ambitions, and we want you to join the journey!
- Join one of Australia’s fastest-growing brands at the early stage
- Create beautiful & sustainable products that are used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world, every day
- Work on unique and disruptive ideas and campaigns (hey, we transform recycled stone into paper after all!)
- Grow into the role with the potential to become a Marketing Executive
As part of a super fast-growth brand, you'll get to be involved in lots of exciting and unique projects (hey, we transform recycled stone into paper!), building out the systems and processes from the ground up and scaling up our marketing function.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the end to end planning and execution of Karst’s global marketing activities across multiple sales channels and geographies. You’ll be working on campaigns and activities end-to-end, from ideation and planning through to development and execution, whilst working in alignment with various content creators and agencies to develop compelling marketing campaigns & strategy.
- Develop creative strategy and the delivery of omnichannel brand campaigns and new product launches across e-commerce, wholesale and B2B channels
- Develop and report on marketing and brand metrics
- Create and own the marketing calendar and milestones
- Monitor day-to-day performance across media channels to achieve optimal business results
- Work with the Creative team to produce on-brand marketing assets and strategy
- Collaborate with technology partners and publishers to stay up-to-date with new features and industry trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Drive brand collaborations and partnerships
- Work closely with the core team to develop the content marketing strategy for all social channels, ensuring content is delivered on brief and on time
- Energetic, highly ambitious and outgoing team-player who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Strong at multitasking and prioritisation
- Must have design aesthetic and understand branding
- Experience launching and driving adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
- Preferable to have a background in branding or in D2C / e-commerce
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing or communications
- Creative thinking and strong attention to detail
- Passion and interest in the brand and industry
This is a full-time role based at the waterfront Karst office at the beautiful Jones Bay Wharf in Sydney, alongside our small, close-knit team (lunchtime strolls by the harbour are highly recommended!). Our culture is a high performing, inclusive and supportive, which stems from the belief that people are the most important aspect of the brand and that business can be used as a force for good in the world.
To apply, please send your resume via email to [email protected] and tell us why you would be the perfect fit.
Base pay range