At Canva our mission is to make beautiful design possible for everyone by transforming the way corporates, small businesses, non-profits and educators work all over the world. Through this democratisation of design, we aim to have a significant positive impact on society.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially. We are one of the world’s fastest growing startups and the journey has only just begun. Joining Canva now means you become an integral part of this adventure.
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed and constantly improved to let you do great work. We mean it when we say it is important to us that we create a workplace that you love coming to.
We take great pride in designing a product and an encompassing experience that users really love. Just check out our Twitter stream. Your colleagues at Canva — like you — enjoy being the best at their craft and coming together as a team to create something world-class.
Teams at Canva strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done efficiently and long term maintainability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a highly data driven approach and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure. As a Growth Marketer at Canva you will have the opportunity to work on one of the fastest growing platforms in the world.
- Run experiments to drive growth of our products.
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Influence core product levers for driving acquisition & retention.
- Implement robust user acquisition campaigns using all digital marketing channels as well as third-party technologies and platforms.
- Understand and leverage data and products of high-scale platforms.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiment and conversion tests.
- Help establish growth and customer acquisition metrics (LTV, CAC across different segmentation).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimized spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate and optimise growth strategy.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when appropriate.
- Understand direct-response marketing best practices and can design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- Data analytics and digital marketing experience
- Must be able to show how you iterated a variety of marketing experiments and how came to conclusions
- Demonstrable analytical rigour: be able to quantitatively analyse marketing programsExperience with Google Analytics, KissMetrics, Optimizely or other website optimisation and event-based analytics tools
- Experience with running and analysing controlled experiments
- HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery knowledge ideal
- Track record of growing paid and organic traffic ideal
- Ahead of the curve with the latest and best practices in growth hacking and metrics of success
- Knack for telling stories with data and can transform complex tables into insightful and easy to read visualisations
- Savvy with all social media platforms and working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.
- A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-orientedConfidence to operate in a quickly changing environment
- Positive, roll up your sleeves can-do attitude with focus on results
- Competitive salary from $80,000, plus equity options
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations