A global support operations management role with one of Australia’s darling tech business, 99designs.
The beauty of this opportunity is timing and scale. This is about leading a newly formed team that is going to help take the overall department to the next level, taking a global view of the current support operations function and paving the way to create incredible support experiences.
99designs is the world’s global creative platform that makes it easy for clients and designers to work together to create designs they love. Our mission is to champion creativity to create opportunities for people around the world. Founded in 2008, 99designs has grown from a small, online forum into a worldwide community of talented designers that is now the go-to solution for businesses, agencies, and individuals.
99designs is a people first business inside and out. It’s reflected in the values we hold for our people, our customers and designers. We want each and every person to be absolutely delighted by their experience. And that’s where you come in...
A little bit about this opportunity
This role is as much about inspiring people as it is about introducing meaningful CX and metrics. You will join a newly formed support operations team, a shift that will enable streamlined processes globally for greater effectiveness. Think, processes, software, tools, data, metrics, standard operating procedures, project management and product team connection.
Just how will this be done? With a lot of authenticity, consultation and collaboration! You’ll partner with each region, taking time to understand their current practices, and with the Head of Community Support define global processes to bring this together to form a new support operations strategy and one global vision of customer support excellence.
A little bit about you
A curious mindset and a passion for people, data, technology, processes and creating awesome support experiences is what you love!
You’ll take a human centred design approach to operations and have experience operating as a change agent, championing new processes and inspiring people to come along the journey with you.
To you, data is your friend! And you love the stories data can tell you through analysis and critical thinking and you can analyse and improve customer experiences using long term processes and solutions with a commercial mindset.
As 99d continues to scale, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the communities in which we operate. We want people to feel like they belong and can bring their whole selves to work. Our aim is to continue to foster a collaborative environment with a keen focus on innovation, growth and ownership. Below are just some of the things we do to support our people:
- Career development and learning in whatever way suits you! Courses, formal and informal mentoring, conferences… however you learn best 99d has got you covered.
- Culture of workplace flexibility and wellness. Study? Parent juggling? Everyone has different needs and the business will support you in the best way we can. Some people work remotely, some with flex start and finish times...the common thread is it’s all about your individual needs. With annual wellness bonuses of $605 + annually refreshing your WFH space with $300, you'll be supported to do your thang.
- Support for working parents. 18 weeks paid parental leave policy for all parents (we don't distinguish between a primary and secondary carer), which can be accessed part time or any way you want it over the first 18 months, which you can access from day 1 of joining. We also pay superannuation for paid and unpaid parental leave for 18months!
- Support for the community. In addition to 99nonprofits, 99designs provide one paid volunteer day a year for you to support a charity and the community as you see fit!
- 99d are also a Proud Code Like a Girl internship partner, host of Girl Geek Academy hack days, & maintain popular open source projects, and support a range of other community groups. It’s in our DNA.