GoodHuman is looking for Mobile Developers to join our talented Engineering team as we embark on the next phase of our growth journey.
We are building our in-house Mobile Development capability and are looking for multiple developers to join the broader Engineering team as we work collaboratively to create a truly powerful platform. First priority roles include a Lead Mobile Developer (reporting to the CTO) and an intermediate developer.
The Mobile team at GoodHuman will own and manage every aspect of our Mobile Apps. With plenty of feature development work in the pipeline, plus two new greenfields app development projects to deliver, this is an exciting time to be joining GoodHuman.
This isn’t just another mobile app role. These roles will be the first technical expertise in-house and will play a critical role in building out our mobile function as we scale.
- Experience in mobile app development at scale, that serves a large market/user base
- Previous experience delivering a greenfield app development project, or
- Previous experience taking an existing app to the next level
- You enjoy solving customer problems
- You are comfortable working in the grey
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas, solutions and collaborate with teams
- You are well organised, have excellent communication skills, and naturally lead by example
- Technical skills include;
- React native mobile engineer
- Google Cloud Platform
- App Centre