Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will you’ll be responsible for strengthening Brosa’s digital marketing strategy and performance across performance and social channels and build a team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful omnichannel business.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Managing agency to ensure the team:
- Efficiently and effectively set-up Paid Search campaigns across all SEM and FB/IG paid channels.
- Continuously monitoring, test and optimize bidding strategies across all major search engines.
- Compile and distribute recurring reports to the Marketing team for review regarding performance trends across campaigns.
- Implement test plans and track the performance of new campaigns with key customer segments in mind.
- Work closely with both internal and agency teams to test new channels including but not limited to YouTube & Pinterest.
- Implement and improve account management processes such as ad creation, keyword generation, landing page selection and ad copy testing.
- Participate in projects that increase the departments’ technical capabilities, improve data structures and data integrity and promote new strategic efforts.
- Strategic planning, management and implementation of digital marketing and lead generation programs, (e.g., SEM, SEO, PPC, Referral, Social, etc.).
- Measure and report on all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Day to Day management of external partnership relationships and tasks.
- Manage digital assets across platforms.
- Keep Brosa up to date with changes to key platforms and identify innovation opportunities to differentiate Brosa in the market. Adjust strategies as required to optimize opportunities.
- Work with the merchandise team to maximize product priorities and product feeds.
- Managing Google Business Listings.
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- Qualifications in Digital Marketing or related discipline; 5-7 years in a similar senior role.
- A proven track record in increasing quality traffic and optimizing ROAS (across paid and organic channels)
- Past exposure working with direct to consumer eCommerce marketing
- An analytical mindset and past exposure to Google Analytics
- Past experience working with large ($500k plus) monthly marketing budgets and developing financial strategies.
- Experience in managing external partners to achieve KPI’s
- The ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, recruit and lead a team.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Past omnichannel experience is preferred.
More Than a Job
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (including adoption) - Supporting parents is vital, which is why we're proud to offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Remote Working Budget - If you work from home the majority of the time you’ll get a remote working budget to make sure your workspace enables you to do your best work.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
Great Perks - You’ll enjoy a generous discount on Brosa products and paid leave on your Birthday.
Support - We believe supporting your mental health is fundamental, that is why we offer a weekly mindfulness practice and an Employee Assistance Program.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.